Saturday, May 1, 2010

A PIctorial List of People I Would Like to See Go Away

I don't feel like writing anything today because I've been busy writing entries for the list, which is starting in two days and because I've been writing script coverages like mad (that always happens when a festival is approaching) (how much are you willing to pay to snag a copy of Albert Nobbs or the Farrelly Bros.'s Hall Pass?) Anyway, there's some celebrities who just irk me and every time I see them I expect A) that they will annoy me and B) whatever they are in or make will be garbage because, you know, it involves them. Some of them annoy me because of unwarranted ego. Some of them annoy me because they shouldn't even be celebrities and some of them annoy me because they try so hard to be funny and just flat out aren't. Whatever it is, one thing ties them all together: I wish they would all go away
Kate Gosselin-
The most insufferable person on TV
Tyler Perry-
An insult to intelligent (black) people everywhere

Lee Daniels-
Egocentric hack.

Jonah Hill-
Fat guy who will never be Seth Rogen no matter how hard he tries

Russel Brand-
Two words: St. Trinians
Tracy Morgan-
Okay you were funny in Death at a Funeral but that whole constipated donkey thing you do just gets on my nerves


I didn't include the obvious choices like Paris Hilton and all that because why waste time? Who would you throw on here?

No comments:

Post a Comment