Thursday, July 15, 2010

It's Finally Here!

I started blogging when I was halfway to ending my education. I went back to school after working for a year because I felt like I was standing still and didn't have the practical skills that would get me out of my parents house and lead me to a career. There were times when I put more effort into blogging than homework.

Then, when school ended I had no job, no prospects and nothing to do but blog. However, when June rolled around and I felt like I was no closer to getting a job than I was in April I started to get worried. The number of posts I did a month dropped significantly because I was focusing so much time on forwarding resumes and was so drained and put off by the lack of callbacks that, by the end of the day I just didn't have it in me to write.
Well I'm both glad and sorry to say that my number of posts per months is probably going to go down again because, at long last, I'm employed. It's a film job too. I'm a sales assistant for a film sales company in Toronto called Forward Motion Entertainment. Let's hope it out because I'm very very excited for it. I'll continue to blog as often as possible and I will always be posting as many new reviews I can so fear to all those lovely people who have continued to read and comment for the past five months.

No comments:

Post a Comment