Friday, June 18, 2010

Links

It's time to get back into the link business I think. I know Mad Hatter loves to see stuff like this so here's to him.
  • I think I've just about exhausted my distaste for The A-Team this week but others didn't. Tim at Agony and Ecstasy didn't like it, neither did Sebastian at Detailed Criticisms and even though Yojimbo at Let's Not Talk About Movies says it's a rental let's say he didn't like it anyway. On the other hand, Travis at The Movie Encyclopedia loved it.
  • Nick at Movie Mongrel looks back at Peter Jackson's Hilariously goretastic Dead Alive a.k.a. Braindead. Wouldn't it be nice if, like Raimi, Jackson went back to doing something else like this?
  • Mr. Peel, as is common practice for him, gives an in-depth and intelligent review of Brian de Palma's Blow Out
  • CS wonders what happened to Mira Sorvino
  • The Movie Snob thinks Inception just might save the world.
  • Mad Hatter is doing his festival coverage again. This time it's music at NXNE
  • I think Fletch at Blog Cabins almost infringes on my copywrite of The Celebrity Connection(that's sarcasm by the way not an attempt to start something with Fletch who, as far as I know, is a good dude).
  • Vance at The Audient is switching it up for the summer.
  • Simon, who is, for the record female and always sad to be left out of these things, shares three up-and-coming actors that she likes.
  • Chris at Celluloid Moon meets Godard in his binder challenge.
  • Be sure to check out the ongoing greatest comedy tournament over at Anomalous Material

No comments:

Post a Comment