Friday, August 6, 2010

Links

Well, my three weeks of working at home are coming to an end and I'm taking off for the weekend and, on top of that, I don't do this on a frequent basis even though I keep telling myself to start doing so. The first step, I guess is admitting so let's hope this is the first step in getting these link posts up on a regular basis.

The impossibly named Meaghan at Wild Celtic had an interview with Only Good Movies in which she not only discussed her favourite movies but gave yours truly some props. Much appreciated. Check it out.

Blogging is a pain in Simon's ass.

Sebastian is wrapping up his Joseph Gordon Levitt blogathon over at Detailed Criticisms

Vancetastic thinks Rob Reiner's new movie Flipped will tank, which leaves me to think, did anyone but Vance know Rob Reiner had a new movie coming out?

Com Clift isn't feeling the poster for Yogi Bear.

Univarn celebrates his one year anniversary with the funniest picture I've seen since this picture:


Alex at Boycotting Trends joins the Movie Meme. Better late than never.

Not surprisingly, Jim Emerson writes yet another anit-Inception post which I can't be bothered to link to. First Avatar, now Inception. What will be the next big dead horse Emerson can beat?

Jude at All That Film writes about Cries and Whispers. People should write about Ingmar Bergman more. I should write about Ingmar Bergman more.

Kid in the Front Row did a blogathon about sequels/remakes/reboots last week. I was one of the only people for it. Go figure.

P.S. I changed the subheading of my site to something that I think reflects the overall critical drive of what I am trying to accomplish here. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment