Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Furry Vengeance


I'm posting the trailer for the new Bredan Fraser kids eco-comedy Furry Vengeance.

Why, you may ask? Well the simple answer is this: just in case that trailer doesn't make the movie look horrible enough, I want you to know that I have read the script to this movie and beg you, please, please, please don't go see this. It is truly horrible. I feel grateful that hopefully, by my having read this script and reported back to my boss on it, that some poor suckers in some European country won't be subjected to this utter stupidity.

The best way I can describe this film is as a cross between Home Alone and Hoot, that silly save-the-owls movie with Jimmy Buffet and some kids who I obviously don't care about or I would be able to remember who they were, that no one went to see anyway.

So, moral of the story: watch the trailer just so you can know, come April when the thing hits theaters, exactly what to avoid.

Your welcome.

On a more positive side note, I've also had the privilege to read Creation, the bio pic about Charles Darwin starring Paul Bettany and Jennifer Connelly which is out in theaters now and rather enjoyed it. It's in very limited release but, based on the script, worth the effort to track it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment