Saturday, January 30, 2010

I'm in the Big Leagues Now!


Okay, so I'm not going to be posting anything today or tomorrow other than this post to tell you that I won't be posting anything today or tomorrow. With me so far?

I'm off to see Crazy Heart tonight and will hopefully get a review up of that sooner than later. I've also got some good stuff planned for the upcoming weeks. I've got a big analysis of black comedy to correlate with my glee over the news that Todd Solondz's Love During Wartime has been picked up by IFC, a friend from school wanted to know just what in the heck is so darn special about Adaptation that I would name it my favourite movie of the decade so I feel I have to humour him, and I have a plan for a new regular feature called: Movies That Are Just Like Other Movies. I can hear your love for it already.

Anyway, on a final note, I wrote a guest blog over at Kid In the Front Row and I think it might be worth your time, even if just to give Kid more props than he already gets. Click here for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment