Saturday, April 17, 2010

10


Alright so here's the deal. It's Saturday and I'm up to my ears in studying so that I can be ready for the exams I have every day next week. So this is going to be the last post for some time (save for a review of Death at a Funeral). However, this person made a meme where you list 10 movie facts about yourself and then call other people out to do it too. Simon did it and called me out so fine, I'll do it.

10) I hate it when someone asks me if there is "anything good out right now"

9) I used to be scared of blood so I could never watch anything but family movies and PG-13 comedies. Goldeneye changed all that. Now I have an extreme bias for action movies.

8) I've never not finished a movie that I've started. However Cannibal Holocaust is the only movie I have ever hated so strongly that it was a chore not to shut off.

7) I thought the movie version of The Honeymooners with Cedric the Entertainer was really funny.

6) The first movie that brought tears to my eyes was American History X. That ending just came out of nowhere for me.

5) I own every Fellini and Rohmer movie that is available on DVD in North America. I'm working on achieving the same with Bergman.

4) A combination of watching Adaptation and reading the Orchid Thief changed my life.

3) Nicholas Cage is one of my favourite actors. I don't understand all the haters.

2) I own a copy of Disney's least known animated feature Make Mine Music.

1) Every time I watch a great movie it's like falling in love for the first time all over again.

Who I call out:

Burning Reels at Burning Reels
Vancetastic at The Audient

No comments:

Post a Comment