Saturday, April 24, 2010

Linking Once Again

I haven't done the whole link thing in a while because I have really done much of anything in a while. I've been juggling studying for exams this week and trying to create a list that is going to be something entertaining, original and meaningful. On that note, I'll have an announcement about that on Monday, so until then you'll just have to wait in suspense, but a review of the Losers will be coming soon so you can look forward to that.

Univarn counts down his five favourite Miyazaki films. I didn't even really know he had more than 4.

Yojimbo didn't really think Kick Ass kicked much ass but Vancetastic did.

I liked Angels and Demons, Wild Celtic didn't like Angels and Demons, Karla liked Angels and Demons and Burning Reels didn't like Angels and Demons. Who will break this tie?

Travis at The Movie Encyclopedia has a video store closing by him and he's picked up a lot of good titles (and some not so good ones too). Check out his haul.

Casey counts down his top 10 super hero movies.

Luke's 34th favourite movie is Woody Allen's Hannah and Her Sisters. A good choice indeed.

Julian Stark is hosting 23 Days of Robert Downey Jr.

Filmgeek didn't like Adaptation and doesn't like Nicholas Cage. Do I really need to tell you I disagree?

Kid in the Front Row discovered Sasah Grey's acting abilities in The Girlfriend Experience, and the rest of her abilities elsewhere online.

Some anonymous commenter is giving Simon's sister a hard time. I know I thought the same thing: what, Simon has a sister?

No comments:

Post a Comment